The firm of Wahl, Willemse & Wilson, LLP, Certified Public Accountants was founded on the principle and spirit of givers gain. We believe that the corporate entity has the responsibility and privilege to give back to the community from which it draws its success.
From its inception, the company's goal has been to support local and regional nonprofit and charitable organizations, and other institutions. This has been accomplished in a number of ways, including complimentary accounting services to various nonprofit organizations, community service and sponsorship. In 2000 the firm was honored with the Turlock Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year Award.
Some of our community service activities include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Turlock Chamber of Commerce
- Turlock Education Foundation
- Turlock Sunrise Rotary
- Turlock Noon Rotary
- Turlock Community Theatre
- Turlock Downtown Property Owners Association
- CSU Stanislaus Auxillary and Business Services (ABS)
- Friends of the Stanislaus County Fair Foundation
You may call us at (209) 669-0880, or send email to find out how we can assist you.